The basic guidelines for submission are as follows:
- The manuscript must be in English and using MS Word format.
- The title must not exceed twelve words and must be in Arial size 14.
- The manuscript submitted may have a maximum of 3 authors. However, each author is restricted to submitting no more than three papers.
- The text must be in Arial size 11. The headings must be in Arial size 12.
- Spacing must be 1.0 spacing between lines. Double spacing between paragraphs.
- The beginning of each paragraph must be indented.
- The preferred length is 500 words (excluding references, tables, notes).
- The maximum number of pages is 4 pages (including references, tables, notes).
- If any, the APA Style 7th edition should be used for both citation and references. (optional)
- End notes (if any) must appear at the end of the article. (optional)
- If any, an abstract can be included. (optional)
- Keywords (4- 6) can be provided below the abstract. (optional)
- Tables, graphs, figures and charts must be typed and included as part of the manuscript. Acknowledgements (if any) must be placed before the References.
- The paper must go through a proofreading process and the author must provide evidence of proofread (i.e. receipt/certificate by the professional proofreader).
- Prior to submission, authors must also pre-check the manuscript with plagiarism detection i.e. Turnitin with similarity level less than 20%. (kindly provide the evidence in Pdf file format).
Please submit your paper HERE